Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blog 26 (resubmission)

This week, my physics blog is about something that we have been doing in class, because I can’t find anything cool, weird or supernatural to write about. This week and for the past 2 or so weeks, we have been building circuits. By far it has been the most enjoyable thing for me to learn about, not only because it will give me 2+ free lab grades. For me, mechanical and hands on things are by far the most enjoyable and easy for me to learn from. I have a good group to do, although recently NaBuilding tali joined our group because Cameron and Anthony drove her away out of her own group, which I found kind of interesting. The hardest circuit to build the first time was definitely the black box circuit, but now that we have built it a second time it makes it a little bit easier, although it would have been easier not to take it apart in the first place and just skip the other builds and come back. Building the not complex small circuits in this class have made me appreciate just how complex some circuit builds must be to complete the their tasks. Especially computer circuits. We have a few spare computers lying around the hosue and after we began working on these circuits I looked inside of the computer and saw just how complex the circuits are. Very tricky. But very fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment