Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last Blog Post EVER

Well Mr. Goertz, this year has been a great year. I've thoroughly enjoyed your class, so for my last blog post as a 2012 senior, I just wanted to share some of my favorite physics memories. Probably my all time favorite was you jumping into the wall and singing. After that, my next couple favorite memories were probably on Kairos and karaoke. I especially enjoyed working on the circuits, and that was probably my favorite unit of the whole year. So thanks Mr. Goertz, for a really fun year. I hope our class didnt cause you too much trouble, and I know this blog probably won't have the full three hundred words required but I hope you will show some mercy.

Have a good summer Mr. Goertz, and let me know when you get that motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment